- A regular member of this Association shall be a free community paper published, delivered or attempted to be delivered on a weekly basis, not less than fifty (50) issues annually, to the majority of households in its defined geographic market area, without a required subscription.
- The minimum requirement for WCP regular membership is 90% receivership.
- Regular member publications must run all WCAN classifieds weekly.
- The publication must have been published consistently for at least six months prior to application for membership and qualify under the articles of incorporation and code of ethics.
- Furthermore, each member publication must be audited or agree to undergo the audit process as soon as the next audit is available.
- Each regular member shall have a representative registered with the Association as the official membership representative.
If you would like to apply for regular membership in WCP, Click here for application If you would like additional information, please use our contact form.